New Proposals and Initial Inquiries are welcome! First time applicants are requested to contact Light a Single Candle Foundation in advance of completing an application. Please click here to contact our Program Officer.
First time applicants: New partners will first need to submit a Letter of Inquiry. After review of this submission, you will be contacted with any next steps. If you are an established partner of Light a Single Candle Foundation, please contact our Program Officer for your access code.
Registered Users: Please click here to log on and submit request. Our staff will contact you with any next steps.
- Recipient organization must be a not for profit USA based 501 (c) (3) public charity as defined by the Internal Revenue Service code.
- Projects to be considered must be located within the City of St. Louis, Missouri or North St. Louis County (North County).
- Projects to be funded will address one of the following LASC Focus Areas:
- Youth and Family Development & Youth at Risk
- Food Insecurity
- By Personal Invitation from LASC
Requests greater than $5,000 will require a site visit. LASC will accept applications for program, operational or capacity building funding.
If you have any questions regarding your registration or you experience technical difficulties using our site, please contact our Grants Administrator.
If you have any questions regarding potential partnerships with Light a Single Candle Foundation or questions about the grants process, please contact our Program Officer.