Greater Metropolitan St. Louis Area Grants
New Proposals and initial inquiries are welcome! First time applicants are requested to contact Light a Single Candle Foundation in advance of completing an application. Please click here to fill out our Contact Form.
- Recipient organization must be a not for profit USA based 501 (c) (3) public charity as defined by the Internal Revenue Service code.
- Projects to be considered must be located within the City of St. Louis, Missouri or North St. Louis County (North County).
- Projects to be funded will address one of the following LASC Focus Areas:
- Youth and Family Development & Youth at Risk
- Food Insecurity
- By Personal Invitation from LASC
Requests greater than $5,000 will require a site visit. LASC will accept applications for program, operational or capacity building funding.
After your initial conversation with LASC, please use the link below to download the Missouri Common Grant Application – Version 2.0. Please attach your budgets in the format of your choice.