No proposals are being accepted at this time.
- Recipient organization must be a not for profit USA based 501 (c) (3) public charity as defined by the Internal Revenue Service code.
- Projects to be considered must be located within one of the following Illinois counties: Adams, Brown, Pike and Schuyler counties
- Projects to be funded will address one of the following LASC Focus Areas:
- Youth and Family Development & Youth at Risk
- Food Insecurity
- By Personal Invitation from LASC
Requests greater than $5,000 may require a site visit. LASC will accept applications for program, operational and capacity building funding.